Our team is interested in your opportunity, provided we can follow these steps in response:
1. We'll conduct a fact-finding or initial discovery call to learn more about the opportunity and qualify that there is a fit between our organizations.
2. If we mutually agree that there is a fit, we'll schedule a follow-up exploratory call to understand more specific details about your organization and the particular project.
3. From that meeting, we'll provide a proposal for an in-depth discovery and architecture workshop.
4. In addition, our proposal will include estimated budget ranges for your project in its entirety. Please note, these are estimations and meant only for the purposes of budgetary guidance.
5. If pursued, the discovery workshop will result in a comprehensive findings report, recommendations and guaranteed budget figures.